Parks In Qatar
Written by TEAM OLIVE on January 19, 2019
Its winter in Qatar. The time for outdoor activities. And what can be better than beautiful, green lush parks.
Radio Olive 106.3 FM lists out Six such beautiful parks in Qatar that you can visit with your family and friends.
- Aspire Park – The park is located close to villagio. Always crowded with joggers, children, families and toddlers, the park has got something for every one. With a running & walking Trail, a man made lake with paddling boats and green hills shouldnot be missed. Visit the park and jog around this week.
- MIA Park – If you are looking for beautiful view, MIA Park is your place. The park has both World Class museum and sea in its vicinity. It is also famous for its monthly bazaar and jazz concerts. When you visit the park, you get an opportunit y to visit the museum and a cafe that opens to the sea. Why not try it this weekend?
- Al Khor Park – A park situated outside doha in the outskirts of Al Khor. It is less crowded than the parks in Doha and a better retreat with its restaurants and beach volleyball court. It is a perfect place away from the city to have fun and peace.
- Al Bidaa Park – This park is a cultural hub with a group of traditional structures that look like traditional Qatari villages, fairy tale bridges, play area for kids. Also it has traditional shops selling food items.
- Dahl Al Hammam Park – This park is filled with trees and the playground is filled with line pathways. The park even has a cave. For safety reasons, it is sealed and cannot be entered. The park is located near Landmark mall. A large section of the park is a wide green space set amongst flower-lined pathways—the perfect place to sit and eat al fresco while the kids fly a kite, kick a ball and generally have some fun.
- Oxygen Park – Oxygen Park is an impressively designed and landscaped open space that incorporates sports, recreation and heritage in a relatively cool environment. Families with younger children will still enjoy taking leisurely walks through the sculpted green pathways. It is a breath of fresh air to wander amongst the planted borders, stroll under cascading waterfalls, dip toes into shallow water features, sit on grassy banks and watch your children as they play in the covered play area. So thi sweekend hit the oxygen park to have some sporty fun.