Winter is coming!!
Written by TEAM OLIVE on December 2, 2018
Winter is here.
A great time to indulge in lot of activities in this season…That too in Qatar. You dont believe it??
Radio Olive 106.3 FM takes you through an array of activities that you can try during winter season.
- Cycling: Take out your bikes and cycles . Go for a ride along with your friends. There are biking Groups and clubs in Qatar that become active during winter. Join a club and bike along the roads of corniche.
2. Dine Out : A perfect time to try open air restaurants and cafes in Qatar. You can try Roof top grill or Tajine Restaurants in Souq Waqf. Al Mourjan Restaurant by the sea is yet another option to enjoy the weather. The Diplomatic club offers members & non members BBQ Donut Boats on rent to enjoy your meal as you float on water.
3. Dhow Ride : Why not climb on to a Dhow in Corniche and go for a beautiful ride? A 30 minute ride on a dhow is a soul stirring experience .
4. Kite Surfing : Kite Surfing is yet anotheractivity that people in Qatar enjoy doing duromg this cool weather. You will find plenty of kids and adults flying huge and colorful kites at MIA Park, Corniche and Beaches. Go , give it a try this winter season. Its fun!!
5. Camping : Thought of an Overnight camping ?? No No No..Not at your friend’s place but in the open Desert. There area companies in Qatar that organise overnight desert camping. Sleeping in a tent under the sky is an awesome feeling.
6. Parks – Qatar is full of beautiful Parks. Winter is the best time to visit all the parks and farms with kids. From MIA Park to AL Khor Park, Baladana Farm to Dosari Zoo, Shaikh Faisal Museums to Aspire Park….Just drive around with kids and let them enjoy the beauty of Nature.