Summer In Qatar 2019, an initiative by Qatar National Tourism Council is all set to start. With the coming of the auspicious holidays of Eid, children of Qatar have many things to look forward to. 106.3 FM Radio Olive presents a comprehensive list of the best programs of Summer In Qatar 2019 for kids :
1. Mall Of Qatar is celebrating Dora Sing Along, Ice Age Sing Along, Justice League from June 3-8th , 11.00 am to 9.45 pm with Free Entry.
2. Doha Festival City is celebrating The Original Monopoly, Human Sized Game from June 4th-14th , 10.00 am to 1.00 am with Free Entry.
3. Lagoona Mall is celebrating Aladdin Live Show from Day 1-5 of Eid, 3.30 pm to 10.30 pm with Free Entry.
4. Al Khor Mall is celebrating Magic Show, Puppet Show, Face Painting, Arabic Mascots, Arda/Arabic Dabke/Dance, Tannoura from Day 1-3 of Eid, 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm with Free Entry.
5. Hyatt Plaza Mall is celebrating Live Traditional Games, Contests for Kids, Folklore Shows (Palestinians and Jordanian), Juggling from Day 1 to 5 of Eid, 5.00 pm to 10.00 pm with Free Entry.
6. Al Mirqab Mall is celebrating Family Fun Circus stage show from June 3rd to June 8th , 4.00 pm to 10.00 pm with Free Entry.
7. Trimoo Parks at Doha Festival City is celebrating Angry Birds Live Show and Al Rayyan TV Live Game Show from Day 1 to 4 of Eid, 10.00 am to 4 pm with Entry based on park’s card rate.
8. Souq Waqif is having Eid Celebration at Souq Waqif from Day 1 to 5 of Eid, 4.00 pm to 10.00 pm with QAR 10 per game.
9. Souq Al Wakra is having Eid Celebration at Souq Al Wakra from Day 1 to 5 of Eid, 4.00 pm to 10.00 pm with QAR 10 per game.
10. Katara Cultural Village is celebrating Fireworks, Bayieat AlKaeak Play, Ghabqa in the car from Day 1 to 4 of Eid, 4.00 pm to 10.00 pm and Fireworks at 8.00 pm, Entry is Free.
11. La Cigale Hotel Doha- Al Wajba Ballroom is hosting Celebrate Eid With The Stars , Ziad Burji and Adam on June 6th from 10.00 pm to 2.00 am, doors open from 9.00 pm, entry from QAR 380-1000.