Souq Waqif is the first place every tourist in Qatar wants to visit and this time it will be sweeter with Honey Exhibition. The beautiful market-place is known to host unique festivals with much cultural significance. This time Souq Waqif will host the third Honey Exhibition to the delight of everyone and it will have multiple products to savor. This Exhibition is organized by Private Engineering Office in cooperation with Ministry of Commerce and Industry along with participation of Ministry Of Municipality and Environment. General Supervisor of Souq Waqif Honey Exhibition, Khalid Saif Al Suwaidi has mentioned the large participation. The official also remarked that this participation is a confirmation of companies in the local market. Read on to know more about this amazing Honey Exhibition.
Source : The Peninsula Qatar
1. The exhibition will be from 30th January to February 8th.
2. There will be more that 150 companies from 37 countries who will participate with their honey and other specialized products.
3. This time the Honey Exhibition will see an increase in participation of 25 percent from last year.
4. It is a great place for people who wish to buy the best local and foreign honey and related products.
5. There will be close to 10 countries participating for the first time.
6. There are also 80 local outlets, Qatari farms and local companies which will be participating in the exhibition.
7. All samples have been tested previously to ensure best quality for all buyers.
Source : I Love Qatar