He has stolen hearts with his portrayal of selfless friendship and now Siddhant Chaturvedi may well be headed towards Hollywood. Better known to the audience as M.C. Sher, the friend who supports Ranveer in his pursuits, Siddhant is much more than that on-screen. He has become an important part of Bollywood and a rising talent everyone is looking up to. Now that he is poised to work in Hollywood as well, here are some important facts about the actor :
1. Siddhant Chaturvedi is born to an accountant father and a homemaker mother.
2. He moved to Mumbai when he was 5 years old.
3. He has graduated from Mithibai College.
4. He won a national talent hunt organized by Bombay Times.
5. He is well trained in Classical Dance, Western Dance, Martial Arts and Parkour.
6. He started his career with sitcom “Life Sahi Hai” by Luv Ranjan
7. Siddhant also acted in the famous American-Indian web series, “Inside Edge” which was nominated for the Emmy as well.
8. Siddhant will be lending his voice to Chris Hemsworth, best known as “Thor” for his upcoming movie “Men In Black”.