LESSER KNOWN FACTS ABOUT BIRTHDAY GIRL, ACTRESS BABITA
Written by Team Olive on April 20, 2019
Yesteryear’s famous actress and mother to the hottest B-town mommies, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor, Babita Kapoor celebrates her 72nd birthday today. Famous for movies like “Ek Shriman Ek Shrimati”, “Haseena Maan Jayegi”, “Kismat” among many, there was another reason which made her intriguing. She is married to one of the Bollywood royalties Randhir Kapoor, and the two have a tumultuous but intriguing romantic story together. Here are a few unknown facts about the actress that we found out specially for you :
1. Babita’s surname before marriage was Shivdasani.
2. She debuted with then superstar Rajesh Khanna with “Raaz”.
3. Her last movie was “Ek Hasina Do Diwane” in the year 1972 after which she got married.
4. The wedding between Babita and Randhir Kapoor was much publicised.
5. They lived separately for a few years before reuniting in the year 2007.
6. She is the cousin of equally acclaimed actress Sadhana.
7. Babita is the biggest reason for her daughter’s successful career.