The handsome hunk, Vicky Kaushal, has been creating quite a stir especially with his last movie “Uri”. Born to a stuntman father, Vicky had seen the ins and outs of Bollywood at a very young age. Whether he is in the lead or not, he portrays his talent to the best as it can be seen in movies like “Sanju”. Now that Vicky turns 31, it is easy to see he is ready to take Bollywood by storm. Adding to the talent , here are some amazing facts about Vicky :
1. Vicky is a trained dancer. He loves dancing and reading too.
2. He was already pursuing an engineering degree when the acting bug bit him and he decided to make this into his fulltime career.
3. Vicky’s acting in “Masaan” was much appreciated and marked him as a sophisticated actor.
4. The actor was also an AD and assisted Anurag Kashyap with the making of “Gangs Of Wasseypur”.
5. He is a huge fan of junk food and sweets. Jalebi-rabri is his favorite. He does make sure though to work extra hard to burn those calories.
6. The talented actor considers 2 Bollywood stars to be his idol, one is Hrithik Roshan and the other Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
7. He will be celebrating his birthday on his film sets because for Vicky that is his ideal place.