Ayushmann Khurrana is an actor who has experimented with utmost roles in a career spanning less than a decade. Breaking boundaries is the new normal for Khurrana. At such times, there are multiple movies that he has done which you can savour this weekend. Below we suggest a few of our favorite family films by Ayushmann on his 8th year in the Bollywood industry.
1. Andhadhun : a marvelous movie about a blind pianist, Ayushmann and Tabu create crackling on-screen tension for everyone watching.
2. Meri Pyari Bindu : the most adorable way in which the writer, Khurrana, overcomes his writer’s block while simultaneously falling in love, is too cute for words.
3. Bala : a movie based on premature balding and tackling a lot of other issues somehow managed to be more entertaining than just about delivering a message.
4. Bareilly Ki Barfi : for the first time the combination of Rajkummar Rao and Ayushmann Khurrana was seen together on-screen. More than the female protagonist, the chemistry between these two bros was worthwhile.
5. Dum Laga Ke Haisha : an absolute Indian middle-class story which culminates into a beautiful movie, all thanks to Ayushmann and Bhumi Pednekar.