SHARKS ARE CONSIDERED AS APEX PREDATORS & THERE ARE AMAZING FACTS ABOUT THEM AS DEEP AS THE OCEANS.
– So this may come as a shocker but sharks have several rows of teeth & can lose & replace thousands of teeth in their lifetime. Sharks play a vital role in the health of the marine ecosystem.
– Though sharks are the oldest creatures on the planet living since 455 million years their lifespan is just 20 – 30 years
-Sharks vary dramatically in size from the smallest shark which is about the size of a human hand to the largest shark reaching upto 12 meters long (whale shark)
– Sharks can probably be the best breakdancers of the Seaworld as they don’t have bones.
– If your favorite colour is pink then there is a shark of your favorite colour – The Goblin sharks can be a bright pink colour on the other hand hammerhead sharks have a hammer-shaped head(duh !), which they’ve been known to use to pin stingrays against the sea floor.
– Sixth sense is a cool thing but if you in the ocean against these apex predators, well they have one of the strongest sixth sense which help them hone in on prey.
So which one of these facts shook you or do you have a cool fact about these predators then comment below.