Radio Olive 106.3 FM wishes all residents of Qatar to be safe and cautious from the COVID-19 virus. To ensure the purpose we keep updating all the precautions given by the Ministry of Public Health here. As of now all public places are prohibited by law. For further convenience of all, the grocery stores shall be open for public to get necessities. During this time too, everyone is requested to be cautious. Below are some basic do’s and don’ts that all must follow to curb any possible infection :
1. Make sure to only send 1 person to fetch groceries. Avoid taking children with you.
2. Explain the precautionary measures to any house-help who is doing the grocery shopping.
3. Reduce the number of visits to only 1 per week or a maximum of 2. This will help with the social distancing cause.
4. Do not hoard or over-purchase any thing and buy only essentials.
5. Make sure to maintain at least 6 ft or 1.5 mts distance when standing in que or around people.
6. Make sure you disinfect your cart and baskets before stocking in them.
7. Remember to always use disposable gloves and throw them in a trash bin as soon as done.
8. As a rule, do not touch mouth, nose or eyes with unprotected or unwashed hands.
9. Try and use electronic means of payment, avoid handling cash as much as possible.
10. When entering PIN number, make sure to use tissue.
11. Always use alcohol based sanitizer immediately as you leave the grocery store.
For more detailed information, please log on to the Ministry of Public Health’s website HERE or call 16000.