106.3 FM Radio Olive always encourages all its listeners to be a happy and look forward to the best in life. Thankfully Qatar has an array of exciting events that help us through. If you are someone stuck in the rut of the week, then we have the perfect activities for you. Bustling with events curated for every taste, this list has activities suited for all genre. From food to sports, to art, you won’t be able to choose one. So, as you read through, choose the one you want to look forward to. After that go ahead for a more cheerful and expectant week:
1. Souq Waqif Honey Exhibition: The third edition of Souq Waqif Honey exhibition promises some great find for organic honey lovers. There are more than 150 stores from 37 different countries specializing in honey and related products. Visit the venue between 10.00 am to 10.00 pm before 8th February to get your choicest products.
Source : This Is Qatar
2. Doha Triathlon 2020: All sports enthusiasts can rejoice as Qatar’s Premium Triathlon is back. Whether a newbie or pro, this one has activities for all to participate in. This is a unique race which will encourage individuals and teams to take part, whether in relay or super sprint. The Doha Triathlon 2020 will happen on 7th February at MIA Park between 6.00 am-11.00 am. So, register online now to be a part of this fitness event now.
Source : Qatar Living
3. Baraha Souq: National Museum of Qatar always invites in the best of art and architecture. This time they are hosting the Baraha Souq which will fulfill all your wanderlust. More than 100 shops adorned with artisans offering local art, handicrafts and food amongst others. Enjoy the Baraha Souq every weekend till 30 May between 9 am to 7 pm.
Source : I Love Qatar
4. Artists in Qatar, Art Exhibition: 21 contemporary artists from 7 countries have come together for awe-inspiring display at The White Majlis – Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum. This exhibition is a part of #bigbmeetup, a CSR initiative by Bosco Menezes. Visit the museum anytime between 9.00 am to 6.00 pm till 22 February. Tickets can be purchased on the door.
Source : Marhaba Qatar
5. Halal Qatar Festival: A festival celebrating the oldest tradition of Qatar, sheep and goat breeding. This festival will also let visitors experience a simple Qatari life and deep traditions. There are no tickets needed for this event. Visitors can visit the Parking Area 01, Katara Cultural Village before 9th February between 9.00 am to 10.00 pm.