Doha has been abuzz with the upcoming concert of Junoon band. Just in case you are unaware of who they are, we will tell you. Junoon is a famous band from Pakistan. They will be performing in Doha on the 30th January at Qatar National Convention Centre at 7.30 p.m. This is presented by Rahmodus, an events company, bringing for everyone the PK Music Fest, Season-II which is under 4th edition of Shop Qatar. The event is sponsored by Qatar National Tourism Council, Qatar Airways, Mondrian Doha and supported by Q-Tickets. Pricings for tickets are QR500 (premium), 350 (fan zone), 100 (silver) and 60 (bronze). If you still haven’t bought tickets then book them now at Q-Tickets.com.
Source : hipinpakistan.com
For more about Junoon band keep reading on :
1. Junoon band is considered the most successful band of all times in Pakistan.
2. They made a total of 19 albums which were all hit.
3. Members of Junoon band will reunite after 17 years in Doha for the PK Fest, presented by Rahmodus.
4. It is a Sufi rock band comprising of members from Lahore, Tappan and New York.
5. The director and founder of the band is lead guitarist and songwriter Salman Ahmad. He is supported on the keyboard by Nusrat Hussain and bass guitarist Brian O’Connell with Ali Azmat on vocals.
6. Together they are considered as the “U2” band of Pakistan.
So, what are you waiting for? Immediately book your tickets on Q-tickets.com and join all of Radio Olive on 30th January.