The annual edition of Shop Qatar is here, and it is headed to start from 7th of January. The amazing schedule will be there to give maximum benefits to all till 31st of January. Participants will be able to take advantage of great deals and discounts which will include clothes, accessories and travel deals. Select malls will be giving huge offers for all residents and visitors. Along with this, shoppers will also be eligible for raffles draws and cash prizes worth QAR 2 Million.
Read below to know more about all the things that Shop Qatar 2020 has to offer to plan your shopping now:
1. QNTC and Qatar Airways have partnered with 10 malls across Qatar for the event.
2. The Pearl Qatar is included in this list and their will be much to offer to shoppers and families.
3. There will be discounts as high as 70% on many consumer goods.
4. There is weekly raffle draw with 6 cars and cash prizes to be won worth 2 Million QR.
5. Local and regional designers have also participated in this with a series of fashion shows including one for children. There are also makeup masterclasses with celebrity artists and influencers.
6. There will be many Asian artists who will woo the audience with their performance.
7. The event will conclude in Chinese New Year celebrations.
As per reports, Shop Qatar festival’s 2019 edition had over 3,000 stores participating, sales vouchers worth QAR 58.4 million. For this time, H.E Akbar Al Baker, Secretary General of QNTC and GCEO of Qatar Airways, commented: “As one of the most significant events in our annual calendar, Shop Qatar provides a compelling value proposition to our international and local audiences through bespoke fashion, world-class attractions and entertainment. We have worked closely with our partners across the retail and entertainment sectors to ensure the festival is designed to boost retail activity within the country, position Qatar as the ideal winter getaway and further develop our offering to suit our priority markets. That is why, for the first time in its history, Shop Qatar will host week-long Chinese New Year celebrations with events and attractions across the country.”
Along with this Qatar Airways Holidays is offering fly & stay packages to visitors from both Oman and Kuwait, which include return flights, two nights (plus breakfast) at 5, 4, and 3 star hotels, as well as a free shopping transfer tour. They have also included chauffeur services on request.
In addition to the above, the Ministry of the Interior (MOI) is offering visitors a more streamlined application process through its new Visa Portal. This will help in applications processed within 24 hours for those identifying Shop Qatar as the reason for their visit.