Rakshabandhan celebrates the sacred bond between a brother and sister. A very interesting bond which has so much of love-hate relationship that it is difficult to fathom. They will constantly tell on each other to mom but will guard each other’s secrets with their life. Sometimes they are unbearable and other times they are the necessity of existence. This is the unique bond of love between siblings and here are some of their pet dialogs all siblings have used on each other :
1. We got you from the Garbage Can.
2. Do my chores because I told you so.
3. Do it or I will tell Mom/Dad about that night you came late at night.
4. Let’s play Wrestling and I will choke slam you in the slightest way possible. (Not)
5. No, other siblings fight the way you fight with me (for your own things).
6. You got all the ugly genes of the family.
7. Making yummy noises just to irritate the other with the last bite of their favorite food.
8. Play “not-touching, can’t get mad” just to irritate you to the limit.