The Security Committee of QND Celebrations – 2018 has drawn out security Procedures for National day celebrations, Traffic Organization and public Gatherings along with other regulatory matters.
Radio Olive 106.3 FM brings to you all those regulatory measures so that you can enjoy the National Day with your friends and family members.
- 25 Parking spaces have been quipped for the public near the exhibition centre, behind Qatar Club and near the Q Post Office. Parking Places are also allocated at Imam Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahab Mosque and in Al Bidda Underground Parking Place, at the headquarters of Qatar Bowling Federation and the land close to British Embassy, Souq Wakif and the Museum Of Islamic Art.
- Karwa buses have been allocated to trasnport the public to and from the parking lots. Buses will be available for families and people with special needs as well.
- For people unable to reach the event locations on time, Large screens would be placed in Al Bida Park and Al Rayyan Park.
- Emergency Points are established with emergency medics for the treatment of injuries or other cases required.
- Small stalls will be there to provide refreshments, water and light food to the public at corniche and temporary toilets would be there.
- An Office has been set up in the old building of the ministry of interior in Corniche to deal with the missing children in Traffic Jam.
** The activities at Corniche will begin at 2:45 PM tomorrow (18th Dec). The Corniche roads will be closed from 10 AM, where all the roads leading to the corniche will be closed. The Security Committee has called on the public to attend at 7 or 8 AM.
These Security Procedures were briefed by Brigadier Ali Khujaim Al Adbi, Director of the Department And Chairman of the Security Committee during the National Day Press Conference held on 16th December 2018 at Establishments and Authorities Department.