Happy Independence Day to Pakistan
Pakistan – A country that boasts of geographic beauty, architectural glories and amazingly talented people. Pakistan has given the world some exemplary figures like Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Malala Yousafzai, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and many unsung heroes who have contributed to promoting Pakistan.
On the occasion of Pakistan’s 71st Independence Day, Radio Olive brings some interesting facts about Pakistan – The Land of The Pure.
#Pakistanindependenceday #pakistan71ID #pakistan #Factsaboutpakistan #pakistanmazing #thelandofthepure
- Sugarcane Juice is the National drink of Pakistan.
- Pakistan Airlines (PIA) holds the record for flying the fastest between London & Karachi. This was achieved in the year in 1962 when the flight was completed in 6 hours, 43 minutes and 55 seconds. The record is unbroken till date.
- K-2 is the highest mountain Peak in Pakistan & the second highest in the world.
- Pakistan has the rare species of “Blind Dolphins” found in Indus River.
- The former No.1 Squash Player, Jahangir Khan hails from Pakistan. He won 555 matches consecutively.
- Sohail Abbas, a Pakistani field hockey defender, is the highest goal scorer in the history of field Hockey with his current goal tally of 348.
- Sylvester Stallone’s Rambo III was shot in Pakistan.
- Malala Yousafzai And Abdus Salam are the two Nobel Laureates from Pakistan.
- Mohd Ilyas is the youngest Civil Judge in the world. He passed this exam when he was 20 years old and 9 months.
- Pakistan manufactures more than 50 percent of Wold’s handsewn Footballs.
- The Edhi foundation led by Abdul Sathar Edhi has the largest private Ambulance service of the world.
- Late Arfa Karim is the youngest Microsoft Certified expert.
- Pakistan boasts of having the best Missile technology in the world.
- Khewra Salt Mine in Pakistan is the second largest mine in the world.
- Pakistan is the leading manufacturer of the best Jet fighters in the world.