Scorching Summer in Qatar calls for drinks to quench your thirst and beat the heat. Why go for aerated drinks when Radio Olive 106.3 FM can cool you off with some energizing coolers. Some of them are sweet, some carry a tangy taste and some are spicy too. But it will definitely do the magic and cool your mind, body and Soul.
Easy to make and delicious to taste, these coolers are a must try in this summer. Just Chill Chill in Radio Olive Way!
#SummerCoolersQatar #RadioOLiveDrinks #ScorchingSummerDrinks #SWeetTangySpicyCoolers #BeatTheHeat #EasyDeliciousHomeMadeDRinks #IndianCoolers
1.Panakam – A refreshing summer drink from Tamilnadu that has been cooling the souls of Tamilnadu for ages.
- To make this summer cooler add 50-gram jaggery with 1-litre water and let it dissolve.
- Crush 3 cardamoms, ½ tsp of dried ginger and the juice of 1 lemon.
- Serve it chilled. This will completely replace the aerated drinks in your house.
#JaggeryCooler #TamilnaduIndiaDrink #ChilledPanakamQatar #PanakamJaggeryQatar
2. Imli ka Amlana (Tamarind Juice) – A lip-smacking combination of Tangy tamarind and spices. Sweet, Sour and Spicy!
- Add five cups of water to 4 tablespoons of Tamarind pulp.
- Grind together black salt, black pepper powder, green cardamom powder, Roasted carom powder, sugar & salt to a very fine powder.
- Add this mixture to the tamarind water & mix well. Chill it in the refrigerator. While serving, decorate with fresh mint leaves. What more do you need to get refreshed !!
#ImliJuiceTangy #TangySpicyTamarind #TangyTamarindSummerCooler #TamarindMintCooler #ChilledAmlanaQatar
3. Gulab Sherbet (Rose Sherbet) – Infused with fresh rose petal extract, this summer cooler with a floral aroma cools your mind & body.
- Coarsely crush 2 cups rose petals in a mortar and put in a deep glass bottle.
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water into this paste and add cardamom powder.
- Mix well and keep it overnight. In the morning, strain through a thin sieve.
- Add sugar till it is dissolved. Then add the juice of 2 lemons, 1 cup pomegranate juice and mix well.
- Keep the mixture in the fridge for 4 days. To serve, pour some syrup into a glass, mix with chilled water and add crushed ice.
#RoseSherbetChilled #GulabPetalsCooler #GulabpankhudiCooler #SummerCoolerRosePetals
4. Mango Mint Lassi – What can be more refreshing and fulfilling than a chilled Lassi in hot summer.
- Blend ripe mango cubes, brown sugar, yoghurt, milk, brown sugar and few fresh mint leaves.
- It can elevate your mood in this heat.
- Serve it chilled and enjoy it. Don’t forget to call friends over to enjoy your lassi.
#PunjabLassiMango #MangoMintLassi #ChilledLassiMango #AamKhaasLassi #PunjabimangoLAssi #LassiheatQatar
5. Ging o Lime Concentrate – An ideal drink for this hot weather.
- All you need is lemon juice, Orange Juice, 3 tablespoon ginger juice and 3 cups sugar.
- Boil 3 cups of sugar in 1.5 cups of water in a pan.
- Let it cool at room temperature. Once it cools down, add the juices to the sugar syrup and mix it well.
- Transfer the mixture in a glass bottle and keep it in the refrigerator. Serve it Chilled.
#GingerLimeCooler #ChilledGingerLime #SummerCoolerGingerLime