106.3 FM RADIO OLIVE WISHES RAMADAN KAREEM TO EVERYONE
The Holy Month of Ramadan is here and we at 106.3 FM Radio Olive and all of Olive Suno network wishes all our listeners much prosperity and happiness. Beautiful tents and decorated malls and houses will be seen across the city and everyone will be sharing the happy sentiment. During this time, it is very important that every person is also keeping themselves healthy during the month of fasting. Here are a few important tips that 106.3 FM Radio Olive would like to share with all its listeners :
1. It is important to drink 8 glasses of water daily to prevent dehydration and constipation.
2. Avoid caffeine or extreme sugary drinks while breaking the fast.
3. Make sure to plan your day so that your body is not strained during the day.
4. Ensure to take enough breaks in cool shaded places.
5. Do not drive if you are feeling too tired or drowsy.
6. Eat a variety of dishes during the Suhour to ensure maximum nourishment.
7. Do not over-eat during Iftar. It will lead to abdominal distress. Try to eat a balanced dinner to have better digestion and sleep.
8. Make sure to take at least 7 hours of sleep to ensure healthy digestion.