10 Things to do in Qatar this Summer:
It’s hot hot hot!! And Qatar is exceptionally humid during summer. #QatarHumidity. But that should not stop you from enjoying life. Radio Olive 106.3 FM brings you ten things that you can do in this hot and humid Qatar. #10SummerActivities #QatarSummer #RadioOliveSummerTips
1. Ice skating: To cool off yourself, hit the Ice Skating Rink in Villagio and City Centre. #IceSkatingVillagio #IceSKatingcentre.
2. Aqua Park – Water Water everywhere!! There is no place better than Aqua Park to have fun in Qatar’s Summer. With its pools, slides and surfing, Aqua Park has become an ideal place for both kids & adults to relax in the heat. #AquaparkQatar #PoolsSurfing.
3. Qatar Summer Festival: Why go anywhere else when the summer festival is here to entertain you?
Visit the entertainment city and enjoy the summer festival. There are a lot of activities, rides and concerts going on in the festival city to cool you off.#EntertainQSF #SummerFestivalQatar #SummerEntertainCity
4. BBQ by the Beach: You can book a BBQ on the beach or you can go with your friends and enjoy the beachside BBQ at night. #BBQBeachsummer #BeachQatarBBQ
5. Grab a book: Why not visit the Qatar National Library this summer? While you read books, your kids can enjoy the play area and also try their hands in painting. #BooksQatarNationalLibrary #KIdsPaintingQNL #QatarReadBooksSummer
6. Camp at home: Lets camp at home. Make a tent in your living room. Stuff it with a lot of junk food and enjoy with your family. #Camphome #MakeATentHome
7. Go GeoCaching: No No No!! This is not a coaching class or any geography lecture. It is a type of treasure hunting activity. The participants use a GPS to Hide and find treasures or Geocaches. In Qatar, there 174 Geocaches. For more details, visit #QatarGeocach #TreasureHuntSummer
8. Movie Night at home: Invite your friends over for a night stay and a movie night. Arrange a projector to watch the movie in your living room. #MovieNightAtHome #FriendsNightOut
9. A unique Pool Party: Wait!! Don’t worry. You don’t need a swimming pool to arrange a pool party. All you need is some space and a plastic pool. Fill it up and enjoy with family & Friends.#SummerPlasticPoolParty #PoolPartyQatar
10. Get wet at Hotel Park: Sheraton Park, with its pathways, fountains and pools has become a hotspot for kids and adults during summer. The dancing fountain is an attraction for everyone. #SheratonParkSummer #HotelParkFountains